Here’s how confident it is: The network has hired Nina Bargiel, who masterminded the Streamy-winning transmedia experience behind Electric Farm’s Valemont, to create another interactive web-based narrative to accompany the Texas Chainsaw Massacre-inspired slasher film.
About this WebsiteThings that will change on this class website are the frontpage posts, twitter, resources and readings.
- Atlanta's Mixed Reality Meetup at the Flatiron fb.me/7tJhVIgGr 6 days ago
- Students - let us know if you want to go and we can get complimentary tickets. fb.me/1n85PDtFR 6 days ago
- Emory University: Arts and Sciences: Film and Media Studies Open Rank, Tenure Track Location: Emory University,... fb.me/2upFePpNM 1 week ago
- Unreal Engine 4 Atlanta fb.me/7gg2Q53WX 1 week ago
- Research in Creative Media for the week of July 21, 2016 fb.me/1Pk7lNzS3 1 month ago
Sites to FollowTruly Free Film Springboard Media Christy Dena Mashable CoolRules Tech Crunch Video Business NY Times Technology The Machinist - Salon WIRED Hollywood Reporter Film Specific