Here’s how confident it is: The network has hired Nina Bargiel, who masterminded the Streamy-winning transmedia experience behind Electric Farm’s Valemont, to create another interactive web-based narrative to accompany the Texas Chainsaw Massacre-inspired slasher film.
About this WebsiteThings that will change on this class website are the frontpage posts, twitter, resources and readings.
- H. J. Russell Center: Influential Speaker Series fb.me/1MRJGBoOT 2 days ago
- fb.me/1TDBfBlaB 3 days ago
- Today at 5 PM, Playtest will be hosting their next game design workshop "Creating Narrative Games with Twine."... fb.me/5JdL33oYV 4 days ago
- Tomorrow, Playtest will be hosting their next game design workshop, "Creating Narrative Games with Twine... fb.me/8jRHiJHZS 5 days ago
- VR Documentary Storytelling by Nonny de la Peña fb.me/7XIbBwk3M 1 week ago
Sites to FollowTruly Free Film Springboard Media Christy Dena Mashable CoolRules Tech Crunch Video Business NY Times Technology The Machinist - Salon WIRED Hollywood Reporter Film Specific