Here’s how confident it is: The network has hired Nina Bargiel, who masterminded the Streamy-winning transmedia experience behind Electric Farm’s Valemont, to create another interactive web-based narrative to accompany the Texas Chainsaw Massacre-inspired slasher film.
About this WebsiteThings that will change on this class website are the frontpage posts, twitter, resources and readings.
- It's all about the Celebrity D-List at In Media Res this week! Check out a variety of takes on the topic... fb.me/7eodSOS5G 5 days ago
- James Franco in attendance - TONIGHT!!! Free to GSU faculty, staff and students - register NOW. fb.me/7b0ohAB9L 6 days ago
- This week In Media Res is previewing a Workshop that will be held next week at the SCMS Conference in Montreal... fb.me/3GiKaArKp 1 week ago
- indiewire.com/article/callin… 2 weeks ago
- Check out the latest In Media Res theme week on the #SonyHack, coordinated by Ethan Tussey (GSU)! fb.me/1CL5czahr 2 weeks ago
Sites to FollowTruly Free Film Springboard Media Christy Dena Mashable CoolRules Tech Crunch Video Business NY Times Technology The Machinist - Salon WIRED Hollywood Reporter Film Specific