Here’s how confident it is: The network has hired Nina Bargiel, who masterminded the Streamy-winning transmedia experience behind Electric Farm’s Valemont, to create another interactive web-based narrative to accompany the Texas Chainsaw Massacre-inspired slasher film.
About this WebsiteThings that will change on this class website are the frontpage posts, twitter, resources and readings.
- How Will Tech Disrupt the Music Industry? | MusicTech Connect - Hypepotamus hypepotamus.com/events/music-t… 1 month ago
- DEADLINE is March 26th and they are seeking - This edition TechSquare Labs is partnering with TTV Capital for the i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Check out the recap of our "Creative Assets on the Blockchain" panel. Cathy Hackl, Scott Driscoll, Perry Binder,... fb.me/1ytFxNrRm 2 months ago
- eventbrite.com/e/entrepreneur… fb.me/6WFXr3w0F 2 months ago
- eventbrite.com/e/startup-stud… fb.me/24g4UrsHJ 2 months ago
Sites to FollowTruly Free Film Springboard Media Christy Dena Mashable CoolRules Tech Crunch Video Business NY Times Technology The Machinist - Salon WIRED Hollywood Reporter Film Specific