Here’s how confident it is: The network has hired Nina Bargiel, who masterminded the Streamy-winning transmedia experience behind Electric Farm’s Valemont, to create another interactive web-based narrative to accompany the Texas Chainsaw Massacre-inspired slasher film.
About this WebsiteThings that will change on this class website are the frontpage posts, twitter, resources and readings.
- May 10th - Studioplex - Georgia Game Developers Association fb.me/74wYlQzYl 1 day ago
- fb.me/1ayeMU2LG 1 day ago
- JOB: STORY ARTIST Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help building a... fb.me/7p6Y7yyIZ 3 days ago
- Digital Communications Specialist Job Purpose: Responsible for the daily operations of the colleges website and... fb.me/10OS20Htb 1 week ago
- Here's another job posting since those seem to be the most popular according to the analytics. fb.me/854LvncP4 1 week ago
Sites to FollowTruly Free Film Springboard Media Christy Dena Mashable CoolRules Tech Crunch Video Business NY Times Technology The Machinist - Salon WIRED Hollywood Reporter Film Specific