Here’s how confident it is: The network has hired Nina Bargiel, who masterminded the Streamy-winning transmedia experience behind Electric Farm’s Valemont, to create another interactive web-based narrative to accompany the Texas Chainsaw Massacre-inspired slasher film.
About this WebsiteThings that will change on this class website are the frontpage posts, twitter, resources and readings.
- Samsung Pumping Millions into Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality Startups fb.me/8uffEP5nu 5 days ago
- Vive To Spend $10 Million on VR Projects That 'Create Positive Impact' fb.me/1HqkABcJ6 5 days ago
- I posted 13 photos on Facebook in the album "VR Day ATL" fb.me/2CtErPN64 6 days ago
- Cool dance and new media event coming up. fb.me/1OaVRrpDT 6 days ago
- WOW - look at all of these jobs at HiRez Studios. fb.me/1MlV9IJmR 1 week ago
Sites to FollowTruly Free Film Springboard Media Christy Dena Mashable CoolRules Tech Crunch Video Business NY Times Technology The Machinist - Salon WIRED Hollywood Reporter Film Specific