Here’s how confident it is: The network has hired Nina Bargiel, who masterminded the Streamy-winning transmedia experience behind Electric Farm’s Valemont, to create another interactive web-based narrative to accompany the Texas Chainsaw Massacre-inspired slasher film.
About this WebsiteThings that will change on this class website are the frontpage posts, twitter, resources and readings.
- fb.me/27aLCNtL0 2 days ago
- fb.me/2emtfKvRC 3 weeks ago
- Atlanta Master Class: 'Built for Success: Developing & Pitching Non-Fiction Programming.'... fb.me/7g5ayX4GL 3 weeks ago
- Reel Georgia on the 2015 Georgia State University Student Film Festival. wonderful to have such talented folks... fb.me/7fgntuazt 3 weeks ago
- Check out "Movies about Movies" this week at In Media Res! This theme week was coordinated by Laurel Ahnert and... fb.me/7foEdv6X0 1 month ago
Sites to FollowTruly Free Film Springboard Media Christy Dena Mashable CoolRules Tech Crunch Video Business NY Times Technology The Machinist - Salon WIRED Hollywood Reporter Film Specific