Here’s how confident it is: The network has hired Nina Bargiel, who masterminded the Streamy-winning transmedia experience behind Electric Farm’s Valemont, to create another interactive web-based narrative to accompany the Texas Chainsaw Massacre-inspired slasher film.
About this WebsiteThings that will change on this class website are the frontpage posts, twitter, resources and readings.
- Are you interested in any of these positions? Paid Summer Internships available at Moxie Interactive - Apply Here... fb.me/760AhrSUY 3 days ago
- Hey GSU Students and Alumni - If you are working or have worked on a feature film project recently, please hit up... fb.me/2sMuNeWTP 3 days ago
- Great paid summer internships in Charlotte,NC fb.me/QvsNoX9I 3 days ago
- GSU is planning to run a film industry-related feature leading up the Oscars at the end of this month. The... fb.me/776n3sBsi 5 days ago
- And here are all the great folks who made the games at GSU's Global Game Jam. fb.me/2EFP7XEFS 6 days ago
Sites to FollowTruly Free Film Springboard Media Christy Dena Mashable CoolRules Tech Crunch Video Business NY Times Technology The Machinist - Salon WIRED Hollywood Reporter Film Specific