Here’s how confident it is: The network has hired Nina Bargiel, who masterminded the Streamy-winning transmedia experience behind Electric Farm’s Valemont, to create another interactive web-based narrative to accompany the Texas Chainsaw Massacre-inspired slasher film.
About this WebsiteThings that will change on this class website are the frontpage posts, twitter, resources and readings.
- Research in Creative Media for the week of July 21, 2016 fb.me/1Pk7lNzS3 4 days ago
- GSU Creative Media Industries Institute / July 18, 2016 fb.me/5Aw3vf25J 4 days ago
- Atlanta HoloLens Meetup HoloLens Procedural Meshes in DirectX 11 and Unity Saturday, July 23, 2016, 1 PM... fb.me/4UBLlO2Ig 4 days ago
- Subject: Eon Culture Seeking Cast & Crew For A New Atlanta Entertainment Show This Is An Opportunity To Have... fb.me/27RsoklzE 1 month ago
- Job - Executive Assistant to the Director of the Georgia Film Academy fb.me/775G3Wc6q 1 month ago
Sites to FollowTruly Free Film Springboard Media Christy Dena Mashable CoolRules Tech Crunch Video Business NY Times Technology The Machinist - Salon WIRED Hollywood Reporter Film Specific