Here’s how confident it is: The network has hired Nina Bargiel, who masterminded the Streamy-winning transmedia experience behind Electric Farm’s Valemont, to create another interactive web-based narrative to accompany the Texas Chainsaw Massacre-inspired slasher film.
About this WebsiteThings that will change on this class website are the frontpage posts, twitter, resources and readings.
- How do you get into the Movie Industry in Georgia - take this survey! fb.me/3oEeEBgdm 2 days ago
- And Porsche is hiring too. fb.me/74t8tWerF 3 days ago
- Lots of jobs at SCAD ATL and Savannah. fb.me/2xI3yeWza 3 days ago
- Job: The purpose of this job is to plan and coordinate projects for Gallery 72, a facility of the Office of... fb.me/6BdRjs8bd 3 days ago
- Check out the game in this making at DAEL and all of the talented folks contributing. fb.me/1CtkXq0JW 3 days ago
Sites to FollowTruly Free Film Springboard Media Christy Dena Mashable CoolRules Tech Crunch Video Business NY Times Technology The Machinist - Salon WIRED Hollywood Reporter Film Specific