Here’s how confident it is: The network has hired Nina Bargiel, who masterminded the Streamy-winning transmedia experience behind Electric Farm’s Valemont, to create another interactive web-based narrative to accompany the Texas Chainsaw Massacre-inspired slasher film.
About this WebsiteThings that will change on this class website are the frontpage posts, twitter, resources and readings.
- A new survey course called BUSA3090/7090 (undergrad/grad cross listed) takes place this Maymester. It is a quick... fb.me/2ShhmuYEy 17 hours ago
- Walking Dead Internships Update Resume must be submitted by this Friday to be considered. Send your resume to... fb.me/2FmWJbhTt 20 hours ago
- we are extremely proud of GSU | DAEL Alumni and Partner Micah Stansell for receiving the GSU 2014 Outstanding... fb.me/3H8WPrSsz 1 day ago
- This week's In Media Res theme focus is "Representations of College" and it was organized by Laurel Ahnert... fb.me/6zBXQqN3Y 2 days ago
- Entertainment Law: Applications of the Arts in Computer and Video Games Furthermore, the more detailed an... fb.me/2xqhT7lLl 2 days ago
Sites to FollowTruly Free Film Springboard Media Christy Dena Mashable CoolRules Tech Crunch Video Business NY Times Technology The Machinist - Salon WIRED Hollywood Reporter Film Specific